This is intended to help the User make informed decisions when using the Website and the App and to understand how we will treat the personal information provided by the same through the different data collection forms that appear on the Website and App. We invite you to read it carefully to maintain control over your personal data at all times.
What personal data we collect and how we use it
You can use most of our Website and App without having to provide us with Personal Data.
However, it will be necessary to use certain services or make requests accessible through them, so that we can respond to your query or request, or send you newsletters or other commercial information that may be of interest to you. In addition to the information that you must provide us, we inform you that we collect information related to the mere browsing of our Website and our App.
The information that we request on the Website and App and that appears marked with an asterisk is mandatory. If you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to provide you with the service or provide you with the product you need.
Next, we detail the Personal Data that we treat, the purposes for which we use said Personal Data and the term of conservation of the same:
1) Customer service. We treat your identification and contact data to answer your questions, if you have sent any through the Website and App in relation to any matter related to our products and services. We record your requests, your questions, our answers and other procedures to manage your request.
When you contact through the form that you can access through our Website, your Personal Data will be processed by unBlock in order to manage the query raised through the customer service channel established for these purposes. Your Personal Data will be processed based on the legitimate interest of unBlock. All the information and Personal Data collected in the framework of your request will be kept for a maximum period of five years after your query or complaint has been resolved.
2) Maintenance and optimization of our Website and App. Your Personal Data will also be used for the maintenance and analysis of our Website and App in order to solve performance problems, improve availability and protect the Website and App against the fraud. Our use of your Personal Data for these purposes is necessary for our own legitimate interest and will also be kept for a maximum period of five years.
3) Manage your participation in surveys. Your Personal Data may be processed to communicate with you in order to carry out surveys to find out your satisfaction and perception in relation to unBlock's products and services. For this purpose, we may contact you to ask you questions about your experience and opinion in relation to said products and services, although you will have complete freedom to participate or not in the surveys that we propose. The basis that legitimizes the treatment in this case would be the legitimate interest of unBlock to improve its products and services, as well as its customer service. If you do not want us to contact you to carry out this type of survey, you can object at any time in accordance with the instructions for the exercise of your rights indicated in this Policy.
4) Sending newsletters and commercial and marketing information. We use the email address and the rest of the contact information that you have provided to send you commercial information of any kind, both about our products and services and about other unBlock client companies through its platform and collaborating entities, including our newsletters. , our communications through the App (QR ads, in-app information and push messages) in which case you will be automatically included in our database. To support this purpose, unBlock carries out marketing actions through the use of segmented audiences, but in no case does it create individualized or personalization profiles in which a specific user can be identified. To create these audiences, unBlock can collect, study and take into account their characteristics, tastes and preferences, being able to segment users according to them, and can also be combined with other information related to their browsing, online searches (clicks and visits) and configuration on our Website and App.
This information allows unBlock to improve the information we send to users by email and through the App (QR ads, in-app information and push messages) taking into account their preferences and interests. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe feature in each email message or by contacting us.
Additionally, unBlock can measure the effectiveness of its campaigns sent through these channels, always by evaluating anonymous and statistical reports and never personalized ones.
The use of your Personal Data for these purposes is based on your explicit consent. We will stop using your data for these purposes once you have opted not to receive commercial communications from us, or, in cases in which you have not interacted with the communications sent, within a period of five years, except in those cases where we are required by law to store such Personal Data or where it is stored for any other legitimate purpose.
5) Allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions. Your personal identification and contact data may be processed to manage our sweepstakes, contests or other promotions in which you decide to participate. Some of these promotions have additional rules that contain information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Data. We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you in connection with the terms of such sweepstakes, contest or promotion. In these cases, your data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the specific promotional activity, except when they are used for another additional purpose, in which case the retention periods indicated above must be followed.
Normally for this purpose, the Website and the App offer the possibility for users to register through social login. That is, you can register on the Website and App by linking your Personal Data registered, usually, in the social network Facebook or in your Google account. The user expressly accepts the transfer of Personal Data from these selected information companies to the Website and App for the purposes established in the previous point. Remember that if you want to know more about the treatment that these social networks carry out on your Personal Data, you should consult their own privacy policies that are totally independent from those of unBlock.
Who is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data?
• Identity: LOKOVICE, S.L., a company incorporated under Spanish law, with NIF B44524726 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Castellón in Volume 1789, Book 1350, Folio 191, Section 8, Page CS-42171
• Address: Calle Sebastián Elcano 23, 3ºA, 12100 Castellón
• E-mail: email@example.com.
For what purpose do we treat the User's personal data?
unBlock will collect your name and email address (e-mail) through the "Contact Us" form to resolve any queries raised or to provide additional requested information.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of the User's personal data?
How long will we keep the User's personal data?
unBlock will keep the personal data provided active for the time necessary to meet the request made by the User.
How do we share your personal data?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except, where appropriate, to collaborators or competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus, the personal data provided by the User on the Website and App may be communicated to public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider that it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise legal action against claims.
Companies collaborating with unBlock, for administrative purposes, in order to store the Personal Data processed through the Website, through shared computer systems; service providers, who will act as data processors, where this is necessary to provide a service to us or to (help us) provide the service or deliver the product ordered by you on the Website (including our third party delivery provider) and to provide data analysis services.
In the event that unBlock sells all or part of the assets or shares to a company from which Personal Data has been transferred to a third party, your Personal Data may be provided to such third party. These third parties may be located in Spain, in other countries of the European Economic Area or anywhere else in the world. When we store Personal Data outside the European Economic Area, we only do so in cases where there are adequate safeguards in accordance with data protection requirements. We guarantee an adequate level of protection of the transferred data, requiring service providers to adopt adequate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data. We may also need to provide Personal Data to law enforcement agencies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
What are the rights of the User when he provides us with his personal data?
The User has and can exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information provided to unBlock:
- Right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether unBlock is processing personal data that concerns him or her and to access such personal data.
- Right of rectification: the User can request the rectification of inaccurate data or that incomplete data be completed.
- Right of deletion: the User has the right to request that we delete or delete their personal data in some circumstances when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected or if you withdraw your consent (in relation to the treatments based on it).
- Right to limitation of treatment: the User can request us, in certain circumstances, to temporarily limit the treatment of the personal data provided, for example, when he challenges the accuracy of said personal data or opposes the treatment in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: the User has the right, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that he has provided us (in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading) as well as to request that are transmitted to another entity responsible for the treatment, when this is technically possible.
- Revoke your consent: the user will have the right to revoke their consent at any time.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority: the User in case of doubts about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have treated their personal data, can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (agpd .es), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.